I have been dying to blog about my wonderful Vegas weekend with my girls, but have not had the time of course. Now the time has come and I can not wait to share all the wonderful things we did. My sister and sis-in-law planned a fabulous weekend to say the least. Not only did they plan a bunch of wonderful things BUT I was also able to share it with a great, amazing, fantastic, group of girls!!! Here is the list of invitees:
Lynn (sis)- Black Foot
Jenenne (sis-in-law)- Sugar mama
Danielle (sister's bf)- Love muscle grabber/Hussie/ Mrs. Bossy
Steph Eckles- Victim of grape wars!
Terra- Women Beater/ MJ
Wendy- Secret Stripper (I caught her working the pole he he)
Liz- Silent but deadly
Weffy- Pimp Mama
Bri- Mama
Mia- Stripper
Nat- Sweet but NOT innosent
Ash- Oregon girl gone wild!
Sherina- Bride to be of course!
Now that you know all who attended let me tell you about our weekend. Bright and early we head up to Vegas to meet up with everyone flying in. The drive was short, mixed with Mia and Terra sleeping, me chilling, Jeneene changing the music every ten seconds, and sister talking it up. We arrive at the Luxor Hotel and check in, but while we are waiting of course we buy some yummy drinks to start it off. We get to our rooms and open up our awesome gift bags which included: t-shirts (team Bride), whistles, beads, bling bling rings, and much more. We got to hang out pretty much all day... ate at the buffet... and then got ready for Margaritaville!!! We had a blast at this place, we danced ALL night, and some even did a few dares off there bachelorette check list. SO SO SO much fun Weffy and Ash definitely worked it. How could I not have fun with this group of girls. Here are some pictures!
Of course the fun had just began... Day two we s-l-o-w-l-y got up and headed off to the pool. Of course we refilled our yummy drinks.
Such fun girl talk and much needed rest!
...of course we were hungry, so we got some much needed grub!
Bling and all!
After some more rest we started to beautify ourselves! Next on the itinerary party in the room...
Gifts....
Then the fun, crazy part... THE PARTY BUS!!! We danced and danced some more... not that easy when the bus is moving.
I know everyone just LOVED the bus, so glad you all were there!
Then off to LAX...
Thanks to our Sugga Mamas we got a private booth and bottle service Woop Woop!
I know it's a lot but believe me it's only a glimpse into our weekend of mad FUN. We ended with brunch on Sunday and the Bodies and Titanic exhibits... Then off on our SEVEN hour drive back home wah wah wah. I love you girls so much and thank my professional planners so very much and all who attended, you are truly an irreplaceable set of girls MUAH! The best part is we only had one injury!














Okay so I must ask how did the injury happen...
ReplyDeleteLOL, LOVE IT! All the nicknames you gave us were perfect, especially Terra being the women beater!I think that you totally need to post a picture in your after hours outfit,only a few can pull it off and you did it and we made friends at micky d's because of it lol...
ReplyDeleteHA HA Steph! Okay I will put a picture up of my lovely, amazing outfit!
ReplyDeleteDan Basically Terra hit Steph during a grape war!
Sherina your suppossed to tell them a cool story about how I got into a bar fight or something, or I got hit in the face by your heel as you were swinging around the stripper pole ;) lol...xoxo
ReplyDelete