Thursday, August 5, 2010

Starting the Climb...

It' so hard to believe how fast time has passed. From friends in high school, to prom king and queen, our journey has brought us to a wedding that is just days away! Tears come to my eyes just thinking about how lucky and blessed we are to have one another. As the day gets closer (September 25, 2010) we look forward to sharing it with all of you, in the form of hugs, kisses, pictures, and SO much more. This blog will give us the opportunity to share all of our new beginnings as husband and wife. My hopes are to blog about the wedding process, excitement, journey, the day of, the day after, and of course starting a family in the future. I thank everyone for your support, guidance, and never ending love. Here goes our journey I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, so cute! I think it is absolutly perfect as if you could do anything less ;). I love love love this picture of you guys. I can't wait to see the beginning adventures...hey maybe I can learn from your guys mistakes lol (I think i'll have many years to watch your marriage before I get mine). Love you Moval prom queen and king!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. yeah. yeah. so excited to read your blog and follow along your married journey together!!

    monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice! I will enjoy following it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I am really enjoying it, so much to share!

    ReplyDelete