Saturday, August 21, 2010

Our Special Ring "Bearer"

     Back to bloging after some time away. Lots of things have happened since my last posting, and our wedding to-do list is getting smaller! We are purchasing things almost everyday which makes the wedding even more exciting. Our guest favors are completely done now, and I can not wait to see the final presentation come wedding day.  So in thinking about different ways to make our wedding unique tons of things run through my head and most of those ideas you will have to wait and see come September 25! BUT... When thinking about our special little Ring Bearer, my nephew Austin, I wanted something creative instead of the traditional ring bearer pillow. Something that might be a little more "boyish" and cute at the same time. So I thought of him carrying a Teddy Bear, and what better way to do it then at Build a Bear! At Build a Bear you can choose and stuff your very own bear. So I picked Austin up for a surprise trip and we went off to Build a Bear. He was very excited once we got there, and actually so was I. We picked a bear he stuffed it, put a heart in it, clothed it, and named it... Darth Vader of course. He are some pictures of our visit... VERY FUN!



The bear will be all dressed up like Austin and carry the "rings" around his paw!




I hope you all enjoy the idea, I love it and can't wait to see "Darth Vader" walk down the isle!
     As far as other wedding details go we have the bridesmaids dresses and shoes taken care of, along with the beautiful flower girl dress!!! It's so exciting to see things coming together, yet I can't wait to see the final product... WEDDING! I'll be bloging again REALLY soon, til then...

2 comments:

  1. LOL, so cute! I bet Austin was super excited and what a great keepsake for him after the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is the best, I Love that he named him Darth Vader. It looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete