Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 18... Can you believe it!!!

WOW...WOW...WOW!!! It is day 18, and I can hardly believe it. Days are now hours and soon I'm sure they will turn into minutes. Time and time again I find myself stopping and trying to fathom it all, but I never really can. So instead I try and envision what our day is going to be like. All the details from walking into the chapel, to seeing what the reception room will look like all put together. When I think about some of the emotions I don't know how I'm going to take it all in. BUT the plan is to enjoy every second of the day. So here is where we are at.
   Our wedding plans have been going great, everything is pretty much complete. The most stressful part is the guest list, if you have already had your wedding you know exactly what I am talking about. Without mentioning any names I'll share some mishaps... which now are pretty funny and I know down the road it will be something to talk about and just laugh!

Responses:
Yes I'm coming, but can I have more seats...
OR Person marks will celebrate from afar...yet they are actually coming! LOL
OR no response at all.
OR some RSVP cards came back as though they had been in a war...
THE LIST GOES ON, AND IN THE END I LOVE IT!


So now for some fun wedding updates:
   I was really stressing about writing my vows, yet about a week or so ago I looked up a few examples, and all of a sudden I had written my vows in like two minutes it was great! So now Danny has all the pressure on him, I hope he doesn't wing it... Also my dress will be ready for pick up on the 13th, I'm really excited (I believe it's from watching Say Yes To The Dress) I hope it fits, I hope I can dance in it, and I hope you all like it:) Next on the to-do list is the seating chart and programs hopefully it all works out. 

   Now... Things I am looking forward to:

* The Cake...YUM
* My brother coming home
* Seeing Danny at the front of the Chapel
* My dad seeing me for the first time in my dress
* Family and Friends reactions
* Who catches the bouquet
* Weffy wearing a dress LOL
* Our first dance
* Dancing
* Danny getting his wedding gift
 LOTS and LOTS more...


and the honeymoon!


Also please respond with must have songs for our reception, we would love to hear from you.


2 comments:

  1. Well, looks like I will just have to be the first to comment...lol umm I feel bad because I am one who did not respond oops, I am staring at it right now does that count? Well I wouldn't miss it for anything(well...actually I almost did because my sister decided to get married on the same day)but any who we can't wait!I love your list of things you are looking forward too,all those things are going to make it a magical evening-and it's just the start to the love and happiness you and Danny will share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog.
    and your list.
    aaaaaand Weffy in a dress made the list! YESSSSS hahahaha

    I am sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete