Wednesday, September 15, 2010

GOOD news, GREAT news, AWESOME news!!!

Today was a day full of emotions... First I forced myself to wake up at five in the morning to go to cycle class and once I got there it was worth forcing myself out of bed. Then I found myself running around town looking for last minute wedding stuff, only finding about half of what I need:( The majority of the day was spent STRESSING over paying the last of our wedding, so many decisions (very difficult)!!! Then my mom and I finally worked it all out and paid it all off, such a relief. I am so blessed with amazing parents they have done so much for us, I can't thank them enough. At this point I am starting to feel a lot better about everything... and then I get a call with a job offer (this is GREAT news!) It just keeps getting better... my dad gets home with a flyer announcing his RETIREMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here it is:

  
                                       IMG_20100915_192401.jpg


We are all SO proud. This is a very deserving man, such a great provider and father! We love you dad! So we all went out to dinner to celebrate life's little victories. God is good all the time, not always on our time, but his time! Through all the process I am so grateful for my loving and supporting family, and of course my future husband. We are now just 10 days away, it is incredible how this is all coming together. Family and friends will soon be arriving in to town and we can not wait for you guys to share in our special day. Hopefully I can keep blogging this last week!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you sweatheart. I knew it would all work out you just have to keep a positive train of thought. I am so happy for your dad too, I just wish we could be there for his retirement party. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith, prayers and love are the keys to our crazy lives.I am so happy for you and your dad!See you in...7 days!!! WOO WOO!

    ReplyDelete